Mt Barney Camping
* It doesn't make sense to leave home if you then have to contend with a congested camping ground;
* There is no wrong time to visit. Every season shows a different aspect of the bush and the mountains; and
* No phone, WIFI access or internet access - bliss;
* There are three fabulous lookout walks to choose from: sunrise, sunset and the big rock; and
* We are the closest to Mt Barney NP, Upper Portals: a place of permanent running water, swimming holes and rapids.
* No need to bring cooking gear or crockery/cutlery as we have a well-equipped kitchen;
* A bush hall for meals and big get-togethers:
* Space for kids to run 'wild'; and
* Yes we are pet friendly!
Our main camping ground offers all the facilities and ample space in which to pitch your tent or camper van.
Lower Camp Site
* Situated 100m from the main ground;
* Supports large groups (up 100);
* Private, well treed; and
* Has a large fire pit.
Yamahra Creek Camp Site – Camp Motley